Missy Downgirl (MD): So Lucy has LoUis taken over your life now? LoUisCYfer (LC): Me and LoUis share the floor space however it seems more often than not the floor space is now the stage. But that's ok, I say everyone should get their 15 minutes.
MD: How many hours does it take to become LoUis?
LC: How many hours are in 26 years and 3 months?
MD: Are girls shocked when you tell them your a drag king? And what has been the most surprising reactions good and bad?
LC: I was talking about this just the other day to my drag mum Tanya Hyde. I have never felt any prejudice from any girls in fact they seem to love it, but I think that sometimes they forget that LoUis is made of cous cous and not another c word.
MD: How have you found the new drag king fame? Are you enjoying all the female attention?
LC: I'm famous? Is that why I have to give an Australian a percentage every time I leave soho?
MD: What's your ideal woman? Bar me obviously lol
LC: Vanity Von Glow thinks it's her, but since I caught you copping off with her I'll have to pick another elegant sophisticated lady. So I'm gonna have to say Baga Chipz.
MD: What's your fave three things to do that don't involve LoUis in anyway?
LC: Wearing a bra, letting my hair down and sitting with my legs crossed.
MD: How did you feel to headline Downgirls on Friday? Was it different to performing other more male orientated nights?
LC: When I'm there every night is male orientated.
MD: If you weren't a drag idol winner what would you be doing instead?
LC: Umm let me think, I would probably be.....in fact no I would definitely be a drag idol runner up.
MD: Do me more people recognise you as Lucy or LoUis? And how do you feel about this?
LC: The important thing here to remember is being recognised at all for doing something I love (being LoUis or being myself) by anyone or everyone is absoLoUis fabuLoUis. It's not about how I feel, it's about how they felt. So long as they were entertained and they enjoyed their night, I'm ecstatic.
MD: Is there anyone that hasn't been as supportive to you that
has surprised you? How has it made you feel?

LC: Yes there has.
MD: Is there anyone that has supported you and you never expected it?
LC: Yes there has.
MD: Is it harder to trust people you meet now?
LC: No it's just as difficult.
MD: And finally do you prefer Missy as LoUis or as Lucy, I'm allowed to ask one personal question surely... Hahaha!
LC: I prefer Missy when I'm LoUis because she always gives me money and jagermeister....which is nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment